Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 1, 2012 60 some



This is Maechen and Gr' Judy.  I played with this photo a bit, that is why it's b/w.

This is Barclay with Gr'ma Judy.  I played with this photo some too, see below.  I want to get head shots of all our grandkids if possible.


The girls came out and we actually sat outside and played with the wooden dolls, can you believe?  This is Iowa, you never know.





oh, and of course we had chai too.
These photos don't show the reality of this snowfall.  It was the heaviest snow I have seen coming down ever I think.  It was huge snowflakes and of course not two the same.  It was quite a show that February day.  Yes again, God showed up.





 Papa and Bray are spending some time with
"the bear's puzzle" a favorite  wooden puzzle of both Bray and Harper right now.
 Barclay will turn 1 already on March 9, we are not quite sure where her first year of life went.
 She loves her mommy, daddy is her 2nd favorite. 

 I am working on scanning a photo of Rick at 6 months, I will see what you all think.
 Myles is sharing Rick's lap, he will not stay off when the kids are around.
 This is Miss Harper
 Actually Chelsea is taking these photos, not sure Nana could of handled the windows getting licked up like this.  I think the cold windows felt really good on those sore gums.  Maechen is already crawling, pulling herself up and walking around furniture, she is only 6 months. I keep telling her that.  She's in a big hurry for some reason.

 Another close up I'm working on.

 She gets a little nervous about dropping yet, the floor is pretty hard even if it is carpet.

 God showed up this morning.  Both mommy and daddy were out enjoying the sunshine.  I hope they surprise us with young ones again.


 had enough

No comments:

Post a Comment